SALARY: $13.00-$18.00 per hour
LOCATION: Boise, ID
In 1975, Trinity Trailer developed and built our first self-unloading feed, seed and fertilizer belt trailer. The revolutionary Eagle Bridge design concept established Trinity Trailer national reputation for excellence and innovation. Our unique frame-less design provides superior strength with lightweight and flexible advantages. It’s a brilliant combination that has stood the test of time.
Trinity is looking for a pleasant administrative assistant to perform all receptionist and administrative duties of our corporate office. You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make. The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy-going personality while being disciplined taking ownership of the role and responsibilities.
This position will cover a myriad of basic office support duties including working with management members from several departments.
Essential Job Functions:
- Answers and routes incoming calls in a professional, courteous manner.
- Greets and directs visitors in a professional, courteous manner.
- Maintains office equipment, supplies, and perform miscellaneous building up keep.
- Sorts and distributes incoming packages and mail.
- Serves as backup for the accounts payable function.
- Performs a wide variety of administrative tasks including but not limited to; planning/coordinating meetings and conferences, reporting, filing, maintaining meeting agendas and notes.
- Continually develops and improves administrative processes.
- Displays an attitude of cooperation and works harmoniously with all levels of company employees, customers, and vendors.
- Adheres to and ensure company policies, attendance policies, and safety regulations are followed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Essential Minimum Requirements:
- Customer service orientated.
- Must be able to input and calculate information accurately.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Suite programs and computer skills.
- Demonstrates positive attitude energy, trustworthy, respectful, and conducts business in a professional manner.
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments which may include frequent interruptions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Business related associates degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- Three to five years of clerical experience is required.
- Experience with developing and implementing administrative policies and procedures is required.