LOCATION: BOISE, ID
Trinity is looking for a pleasant administrative assistant to perform all receptionist and administrative duties of our corporate office. You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make. The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy-going personality while being disciplined taking ownership of the role and responsibilities.
This position will cover a myriad of basic office support duties including working with management members from several departments. To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume.
- Answers and routes incoming calls in a professional, courteous manner.
- Greets and directs visitors in a professional, courteous manner.
- Coordinates and maintains building and headquarters clean and organized appearance and upkeep.
- Maintains office equipment and supplies.
- Sorts and distributes incoming packages and mail within 30 minutes of delivery.
- Performs a wide variety of administrative tasks including but not limited to; planning/coordinating meetings and conferences, maintaining meeting agendas and notes.
- Continually develops and improves administrative processes.
- Displays an attitude of cooperation and works harmoniously with all levels of company employees, customers, and vendors.
- Adheres to and ensure company policies, attendance policies, and safety regulations are followed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Customer service orientated.
- Demonstrates positive attitude energy, trustworthy, respectful, and conducts business in a professional manner.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments which may include frequent interruptions.
- Strong decision-making abilities in areas of responsibility.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite programs and computer skills.
- Business-related associate’s degree or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Three to five years of clerical experience is required.
- Experience with developing and implementing administrative policies and procedures is required.