LOCATION: BOISE, ID
Trinity is seeking a passionate and driven Assistant Production Manager to support Trinity on an exciting adventure of growth and change. This key position assists in the overall direction, coordination and quality of new unit production. If you like conquering challenges with the track record to provide it, a competitive base salary with quarterly incentives and full benefits, makes this opportunity a perfect fit. To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain the production schedule and achieve weekly, monthly and yearly production goals.
- Coordinate the production of trailers according to work orders to meet customer requirements.
- Responsible for all facets of in‐process and final quality in all manufacturing departments.
- Oversee budgets and other metrics for the production department.
- Review, research, and coordinate the implementation of continues manufacturing principles (KANBAN, 5S, etc.).
- Assist in the development and implementation of continuous manufacturing and process improvements.
- Mentor, grow, and develop department team members.
- Able to create and implement growth and process improvement strategies and tactics.
- Outstanding problem solving, analytical, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to self‐motivate, lead teams and succeed in a fast‐paced and changing environment.
- Basic computer skills (typing, Microsoft Office, Google Drive, etc.).
Education & Experience:
- BA/BS degree preferred in a technical or other business‐related field.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and ability to problem solve.
- Minimum of two (2) years working experience in a similar manufacturing environment (Build to Order, Engineer to Order, Large Capital, or Mechanical Systems).
- Experience working with ERP systems.
- Demonstrated success record of leadership that met or exceeded production goals.
- Demonstrated successful strategy development and execution in an organization.