LOCATION: BOISE, ID
Brakes and Hydraulics Specialist is responsible for assembly of brakes and hydraulics systems for the trailer.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Measures, cuts, and assembles brake and hydraulic components, according to company quality standards and specifications.
- Examine parts and materials for defects. If a defect is found, brake and hydraulics specialist must be able to fix the mistake, according to company quality standards and specifications.
- Maintain fitting and hose inventory levels for production and repair.
- Ensure all safety equipment is used properly and workplace is organized and hazard free.
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Display an attitude of cooperation and work harmoniously with all levels of company employees.
- Adhere to and ensure company policies, attendance policies, and safety regulations are followed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Proficiently assemble brake and hydraulic components.
- Able to problem solve and draw valid conclusions, when issues arise.
- Multitask, manage work time, and must be able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Able to read a tape measure and perform simple math.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, blueprints, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals./li>
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions from management.
- Able to convey information effectively.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Experience reading and understanding brake and hydraulic blue prints.
- Experience assembling brake and hydraulic components.
- Basic shop and tool experience helpful but not required.