LOCATION: BOISE, ID
If you are a licensed CDL Driver who is looking for a rewarding, local opportunity with an established company, we want to hear from you! In this role, you will ensure the safety of each trailer as it is moved throughout the East Boise Production Facility. In addition to moving trailers, you will assist in the paint department as the trailer is prepped and painted. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Essential Job Functions:
- Moving trailers throughout the manufacturing process.
- Ensures loads are loaded and strapped correctly.
- Transport trailers to and from weighing stations Assists in prepping trailers.
- Inspect trailers for paint imperfections and overall cleanliness of trailer.
- Taking pre-delivery pictures.
- Display an attitude of cooperation and work harmoniously with all levels of company employees.
- Adhere to company policies, rules and to promote safety standards.
- Perform work according to blueprints.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be capable of operating vehicles in various driving conditions safely.
- Ability to perform work accurately, independently, and in a timely manner.
- Possess a valid CDL driver’s license and medical card.
- Able to operate various truck models.
- Must have an acceptable driving record.
- Must comply with all company and traffic policies and regulations.
- Possess strong attention to detail.
- Maintains prompt and regular attendance.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating, and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals.
Education & Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a valid Idaho Class-A Driver’s License with a good driving record. Medical card not required.
- A minimum of two years driving with a Class A CDL.