LOCATION: Boise, ID
Home to the finest trailer craftsmen in the world. With agriculture as the primary focus of our business, we excel at designing and manufacturing belt trailers. Our focus was and continues to be the perfection of the EagleBridge design.
What you won’t hear from us: “I’m sorry but we don’t build that,” or “that is an option that we don’t currently offer.” Our sales professionals work intensively with customers on finding solutions, our engineers pride themselves on creating custom products for customers in days, and our service team makes every customer a satisfied one.
This highly skilled and motivated group of individuals strive daily to improve upon a product and process that truly is world class. We are located in one of the best places to live in the country: Boise, ID. With abundant outdoor recreation, a low cost of living, good schools, and nice people, Boise consistently ranks in the best places to live.
Finally, we welcome the best-of-the-best to join our team with generous salary and a top-notch benefits package. You start accruing paid time off the day you start, you’re eligible for health benefits after 60 days, and we’ll match contributions to your 401k account up to 4%.
- You’re never satisfied with the mediocre — it’s just not in your nature. You’re driven to be the best at everything you do.
- You’re a natural leader. Managing a team and motivating them to do their best is second-nature to you, and you’ve got the track record to prove it.
- With 10 years of engineering experience to pull from, you have the ability to pinpoint issues and create new solutions someone else might not have seen. Research is important to you — from R&D on new products to work methods and procedures to market research — you want to know how to make life better for everyone.
- You can make your ideas a reality, from start to finish. You provide clear direction and insight to your team, as well as the other departments you collaborate with along the way. You’re just as good at explaining how things work as you are creating budgets and cost estimates for special engineering requests.
- The details matter to you. A lot. And it’s a good thing, because you’ll be developing and maintaining engineering documentation with your team.
- You can roll with the punches in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. No matter what gets thrown your way, you strive to create designs you can truly be proud of.
- All along the way, you rely on your drive to keep you going, inspiring others to do the same.