DEPARTMENT: Fab Parts
SALARY: $16.50-$22.00 per hour
LOCATION: Boise, ID
We are home to the finest trailer craftsmen in the world. With agriculture as the primary focus of our
business, we excel at designing and manufacturing belt trailers. Our focus was and continues to be the perfection of the EagleBridge design. We welcome the best-of-the-best to join our team with a generous salary and a top-notch benefits package.
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform MIG welds on carbon, aluminum, and stainless steel, according to company standards.
- Perform vertical and horizontal fillet MIG welds, with a high degree of quality and little supervision.
- Perform welding spacing on sheets of metal that are 3/8” – ½” thick, requiring .035- .045 core flux wire, with a high degree of quality.
- Welding spacing must be consistent and with little splatter.
- Examine materials and product for defects and conformance with company standards and specifications.
- Fabrication and Welder 2 is responsible for fabricating structural components of the trailer.
- Ensure all safety equipment is used properly and workplace is organized and hazard free.
- Understand and know how to use the HMIS card and personal protective equipment (PPE) for all work areas and material.
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Display an attitude of cooperation and work harmoniously with all levels of company employees.
- Adhere to and ensure company policies, attendance policies, and safety regulations are followed.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Perform all duties requirements of a Fabrication and Welder Level 1.
- Able to problem solve and draw valid conclusions when issues arise.
- Able to multitask, manage time, and able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Able to read a tape measure and perform simple math such as adding and subtracting fractions, decimals, and whole numbers.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, blueprints, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals.
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions from management.
- Able to convey information effectively.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).