LOCATION: BOISE, ID
Trinity is looking for production fabricators who perform fabricating and fitment of components to the
trailer, with a high degree of quality and in a fast-paced environment.
Your day-to-day would include:
- Measuring, cutting with a plasma, using an iron worker to shear and grind;
- Examine materials and finish products for defects. If defects are found, fabricator must be able prep defects for welders to weld out;
- Reliable and able to work with little to no supervision;
- Physically demanding job requiring working from heights, and bending and kneeling for long periods of time;
- Tools and consumables (gloves and kevlar sleeves) supplied by the shop;
- and a high school diploma or equivalent.