SALARY: First year base salary $34,000.00 + quarterly incentive
LOCATION: Boise, ID
REGION: Pacific Northwest, including Idaho, Oregon, Washington, and Norther California
Home to the finest trailer craftsmen in the world. With agriculture as the primary focus of our business, we excel at designing and manufacturing belt trailers. Our focus was and continues to be the perfection of the EagleBridge design.
What you won’t hear from us: “I’m sorry but we don’t build that,” or “that is an option that we don’t currently offer.” Our sales professionals work intensively with customers on finding solutions, our engineers pride themselves on creating custom products for customers in days, and our service team makes every customer a satisfied one.
This highly skilled and motivated group of individuals strive daily to improve upon a product and process that truly is world class. We are located in one of the best places to live in the country: Boise, ID. With abundant outdoor recreation, a low cost of living, good schools, and nice people, Boise consistently ranks in the best places to live.
Finally, we welcome the best-of-the-best to join our team with generous salary and a top-notch benefits package. You start accruing paid time off the day you start, you’re eligible for health benefits after 60 days, and we’ll match contributions to your 401k account up to 4%.
- For you, it’s not enough to simply be good. You want to be the best.
- Self-starter is a bit of an understatement. As a field sales assistant, you literally go the extra mile for your customers, and this often means hitting the open road to meet them where they are. You take the time to learn all that you can about the industries you work with, the products you sell and the people you serve.
- You love the chase. Cold calling prospective leads and forging new sales territory gives you a thrill. You come alive when you’re pitching a product you believe in, craving the adrenaline rush that comes from making a hard sell.
- On top of that, you’re a master at aligning moving parts. You’ll be helping set up client appointments and managing team calendars, so your attention to detail will be critical.
- Bonus points if you’ve spent time in farming or ag science. ¿Habla español? ¡Aun mejor!
- All along the way, you rely on your drive and grit to keep you working. You’re not afraid to stand alone. The feeling of conquering a challenge makes it all worth it.