LOCATION: BOISE, ID
Must be self-motivated and take initiative to direct and lead a team with accountability. Work with very high standards at a fast pace, multitasking environment with deadlines. Directing a team to make sure projects are completed on time and correctly. Have a positive leading and professional attitude at all times. Willingness to adapt to changes and learn new skills along with teaching these skills. Commitment and loyalty to the position with company standards.
The biggest things I am looking for is commitment, loyalty, team work, adaptability, willing to learn, willing to teach fast paced multitasking, accountability, professionalism, responsibility.
I’m looking for someone who is always up for a challenge and always willing to learn and be a part of a team everyday. I want a dedicated employee who will do whatever it takes to complete every task.
Essential Job Functions:
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of all the areas within the finish department.
- Inspects and verifies the work of other employees, according to blueprints and company standards.
- Assist the Finish Supervisor with handling employee issues, troubleshooting, training, and monitoring employees, to ensure daily quotas and schedules are met.
- Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of shop, department, or work crew.
- Confers with other Team Leaders to coordinate activities of individual departments.
- Initiates or suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals.
- Inspects parts for defects and ensures all work performed meets company quality standards and according to blueprints.
- Displays an attitude of cooperation and work harmoniously with all levels of company employees.
- Adheres to company policies, rules and to promote safety standards.
- Performs work according to blueprints and change orders.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Team Lead must be familiar within all areas of the finish department.
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions from management.
- Possess leadership skills and abilities such as; managing and motivating a team, delegating tasks, prioritize tasks, interpersonal, and managing time.
- Able to problem solve and draw valid conclusions when issues arise.
- Able to multitask, manage time, and able to work in a fast pace environment.