LOCATION: BOISE, ID
General Assemblers at Trinity Trailer complete the finishing work on production trailers with a high degree of quality and skill. They will inspect individual components to ensure all components meet quality standards.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensures liner options such as, seams caulked, foil insulation have been complete, prior to plastic liner installation.
- Operates overhead crane to position the rolled floor and side liner in the back of the trailer.
- Drills, countersink, bolt and nut the plastic onto shaft pan.
- Drills drain holes on landing leg braces, drill and bolt deflectors on ram boxes on stainless trailers.
- Installs bolts and nuts on the top row, trim the plastic to fit at the back of the trailer and silicone top of stainless.
- Prepares front sheet for installation.
- Responsible for placing DOT tape and decal stickers on assigned areas on the trailer.
- Plastic welds various areas of the trailer.
- Responsible for installing plastic in between pin to pin brackets, kingpin plastic, and belt return slides.
- Inspects parts for defects and ensures all work performed meets company quality standards and according to blueprints.
- Displays an attitude of cooperation and work harmoniously with all levels of company employees.
- Adheres to company policies, rules and promote safety standards.
- Performs work according to blueprints and change orders.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Able to problem solve and draw valid conclusions when issues arise.
- Able to multitask, manage time, and able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Able to read a tape measure.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, blueprints, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals.
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions from management.
- Able to convey information effectively.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- At least 1 year work experience using power tools.