SALARY: $14.50 – $16.00 per hour
LOCATION: Boise, ID
We are home to the finest trailer craftsmen in the world. With agriculture as the primary focus of our business, we excel at designing and manufacturing belt trailers. Our focus was and continues to be the perfection of the EagleBridge design. We welcome the best-of-the-best to join our team with a generous salary and a top-notch benefits package.
Essential Job Funtions:
- Operates plasma cutter, in order to cut fenders.
- Ensure all cuts, edges and corners are de burred and rounded.
- Installs various trailer components such as, but not limited to; mud flap brackets, front belt return slides, plastic kingpins, chain adjusting hardware, and chain rolls.
- Hooks tarp to tarp stops and installs necessary screws and washers.
- Rolls tarp open and cut holes for tarp straps.
- Inspects parts for defects and ensures all work performed meets company quality standards and according to blueprints.
- Displays an attitude of cooperation and work harmoniously with all levels of company employees.
- Adheres to company policies, rules and to promote safety standards.
- Performs work according to blueprints and change orders.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to perform all duties and General Assembler Level 1.
- Able to problem solve and draw valid conclusions when issues arise.
- Able to multitask, manage time, and able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Able to read a tape measure.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, blueprints, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals.
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions from management.
- Able to convey information effectively.
- High school diploma or equivalent.