SALARY: $18.00-$20.00 Per Hour DOE
LOCATION: Boise, ID
Home to the finest trailer craftsmen in the world. With agriculture as the primary focus of our business, we excel at designing and manufacturing belt trailers. Our focus was and continues to be the perfection of the EagleBridge design.
What you won’t hear from us: “I’m sorry but we don’t build that,” or “that is an option that we don’t currently offer.” Our sales professionals work intensively with customers on finding solutions, our engineers pride themselves on creating custom products for customers in days, and our service team makes every customer a satisfied one.
This highly skilled and motivated group of individuals strive daily to improve upon a product and process that truly is world class. We are located in one of the best places to live in the country: Boise, ID. With abundant outdoor recreation, a low cost of living, good schools, and nice people, Boise consistently ranks in the best places to live.
Finally, we welcome the best-of-the-best to join our team with generous salary and a top-notch benefits package. You start accruing paid time off the day you start, you’re eligible for health benefits after 60 days, and we’ll match contributions to your 401k account up to 4%.
Trinity is seeking a passionate and driven HR Generalist / Recruiter to join us on an exciting adventure of growth and change. The Human Resource Generalist fills the critical role of handling and providing support for various employee programs within the organization. If you love working with people, appreciate solid pay, benefits and a fun working environment, then please apply online with a cover letter and resume demonstrating why you are the perfect fit.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Maintains listing of approved company positions and job description, along with assigned salary grade levels.
- Full cycle recruitment, assists in the hiring process, coordinating job postings, reviewing resumes, and performing phone interviews and background checks.
- Delivers new employee orientation and benefit enrollment.
- Maintains employee personnel, confidential, and medical files.
- Compile, input and validate payroll data such as garnishments, vacation time, and insurance and 401(k) deductions in the company payroll system.
- Handles employee enrollments, terminations, changes, beneficiaries, disability and accident claims.
- Process monthly billings and the preparation of vouchers for payment of administrative fees for all group plans.
- Maintains the employee handbook with updated resolutions and other pertinent information, as needed.
- Responds to employee relation issues such as employee complaints, harassment allegations and civil rights complaints.
- Ensure compliance with all state and federal laws, regulations, and company policies and procedures.
- Participate in employee and management consultation on a variety of employee related topics.
- Display an attitude of cooperation and work harmoniously with all levels of company employees and vendors.
- Adhere to and ensure company policies, attendance policies, and safety regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must be able to input and calculate information accurately.
- Maintain all employee files while maintaining confidentiality of all records and information.
- Demonstrates positive attitude energy, trustworthy, respectful, and conducts business in a professional manner.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite programs and computer skills.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments, which may include frequent interruptions.
- Strong problem solving abilities, analytical, written and oral communication skills.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of human resource experience
- ADP experience preferred