LOCATION: BOISE, ID
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) will be responsible for collaborating, coordinating, and prospecting business with the Territory Sales Managers (TSM’s). The duties of this position will include generating quotes, cold calling, working with the internal team to provide excellent and responsive customer service. Perform regular order follow-up with customers, take the lead on organizing for regional trade shows then collaborate with TSM to manage the show on-site. Lead generation and follow-up, inventory monitoring, market research, and providing industry leading service to our customers.
Essential Job Functions:
- Prospect and cold call industry related opportunities.
- Set up client appointments, manage team calendars and attend meetings.
- Maintain current and accurate data in SalesForce and other data base locations.
- Be a Team Player. Proactively collaborating with fellow team member(s) to achieve goals.
- The ability to mine industry data, market share information and conduct online research to develop a realtime list of new sales opportunity.
- Maintain customer quote documentation with accurate pricing and configurations.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations in a professional and effective manner.
- Maintain current training and product knowledge to be able to answer questions regarding products, specs, prices, availability, or credit terms.
- Take the lead on regional trade shows to include collaborating with the RSM and TSM to develop the objective for the show and the plan to achieve it. The ISR will be onsite at the show to execute the plan while also representing Trinity Trailers in the booth/exhibit.
- This role includes occasional overnight travel for customer visits, trade shows, and other events, as required.
- A minimum two-years of successful sales experience, preferably in the agriculture, heavy equipment or the construction segments. Demonstrated mechanical aptitude is a plus.
- Good prioritization skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple activities simultaneously.
- Capable of critical thinking to overcome obstacles.
- Strong attention to detail, follow-up and follow-through.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Business Suite.
- Proven experience with a CRM, and experience with SalesForce is highly desirable.
- Must be an effective communicator. Good presentation and public speaking skills are a plus.
- Possess the ability to process information quickly and to make sound decisions.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to climb a ladder.
- Approximately 20% overnight travel that will require flying and driving.
- Must possess a current driver license and clean driving record.
- Fluency is Spanish (written and verbal) is highly preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- College degree is desirable.