DEPARTMENT: Fabrication Department
SALARY: $13.50 – $15.50 per hour
We are home to the finest trailer craftsmen in the world. With agriculture as the primary focus of our business, we excel at designing and manufacturing belt trailers. Our focus was and continues to be the perfection of the EagleBridge design.
What you won’t hear from us: “I’m sorry, but we don’t build that,” or “that is an option that we don’t currently offer.” Our sales professionals work intensively with customers on finding solutions, and our engineers pride themselves on creating custom products for customers in days. This highly skilled and motivated group of individuals strive daily to improve upon a product and process that truly is world class.
We are located in one of the best places to live in the country – Boise, ID. With abundant outdoor recreation, a low cost of living, good schools, and nice people, Boise consistently ranks as one of the best places to live.
Finally, we welcome the best-of-the-best to join our team with a generous salary and a top-notch benefits package.
- You have a love for building things, and a love for discovering how everything fits together to create a premium product. If it doesn’t fit, you have the drive to collaborate with team members and figure out why.
- You can perform vertical and horizontal fillet MIG welds on carbon, aluminum, and stainless steel with ease, and you’ve been doing it for at least 1-2 years. Operating a crane and forklifts in order to flip trailers upright and transport materials is no big thing.
- Your blood rushes with excitement when you find out your day is going to include using grinders, levels, buffers, impact guns, and D.A. sanders. You’ve done it before and can’t wait to get your hands on the tools.
- You’re just as careful about matching up the finished product to blueprints and quality standards and change orders as you are about following safety protocols. You read through maintenance instructions and procedure manuals and want to learn more.
- Multitasking, prioritizing your time, and working in a fast-paced team environment is second-nature to you. You feel just as comfortable working and communicating with your contemporaries as you do the management team.