DEPARTMENT: Fab Parts
SALARY: $15.50-$18.00 per hour
LOCATION: Boise, ID
We are home to the finest trailer craftsmen in the world. With agriculture as the primary focus of our business, we excel at designing and manufacturing belt trailers. Our focus was and continues to be the perfection of the EagleBridge design. We welcome the best-of-the-best to join our team with a generous salary and a top-notch benefits package.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for but not limited to; operating press brake, folder machine, tube bender, de-coiler, crimping, and drill press machine, with little supervision.
- Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Performs prescribed preventative maintenance on machines as required per the planned maintenance charts.
- Perform work as outline on work order with efficiency, quality, and according to company standards.
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ensure all safety equipment is used properly and workplace is organized and hazard free.
- Display an attitude of cooperation and work harmoniously with all levels of company employees.
- Adhere to and ensure company policies, attendance policies, and safety regulations are followed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to perform the duties of a Machine Operator 1.
- Able to problem solve and draw valid conclusions when issues arise.
- Able to multitask, manage time, and able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Able to read a tape measure and perform simple math such as adding and subtracting fractions, decimals, and whole numbers.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, blueprints, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals.
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions from management.
- Able to convey information effectively.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).