SALARY: $13.00 – $15.50 per hour
LOCATION: Boise, ID
Home to the finest trailer craftsmen in the world. With agriculture as the primary focus of our business, we excel at designing and manufacturing belt trailers. Our focus was and continues to be the perfection of the EagleBridge design.
What you won’t hear from us: “I’m sorry but we don’t build that,” or “that is an option that we don’t currently offer.” Our sales professionals work intensively with customers on finding solutions, and our engineers pride themselves on creating custom products for customers in days. This highly skilled and motivated group of individuals strive daily to improve upon a product and process that truly is world class.
We are located in one of the best places to live in the country: Boise, ID. With abundant outdoor recreation, a low cost of living, good schools, and nice people, Boise consistently ranks in the best places to live.
Finally, we welcome the best-of-the-best to join our team with generous salary and a top-notch benefits package. You start accruing paid time off the day you start, you’re eligible for health benefits after 60 days, and we’ll match contributions to your 401k account up to 4%.
Essential job functions:
- Responsible for but not limited to; operating, press brake, folder machine, and tube bender.
- Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Performs basic maintenance on machines as required by planned maintenance charts.
- Perform work as outlined on work order with efficiency, quality, and according to company standards.
- Ensure all safety equipment is used properly and workplace is organized and hazard free.
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Display an attitude of cooperation and work harmoniously with all levels of company employees.
- Adhere to and ensure company policies, attendance policies, and safety regulations are followed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Able to problem solve and draw valid conclusions when minor issues arise.
- Able to multitask, manage time, and able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Able to read a tape measure and perform simple math such as adding and subtracting fractions, decimals, and whole numbers.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, blueprints, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals.
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions from management.
- Able to convey information effectively.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).