LOCATION: BOISE, ID
Trinity is seeking a driven, hands-on Maintenance Supervisor to manage the day to day services of the maintenance department. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter demonstrating competencies and characteristics listed in this posting.
- Schedule routine preventative maintenance, installations, and repairs based on the computerized maintenance management system.
- Oversees the company’s hazardous waste program and fire extinguisher inspections.
- Ensures all work within the maintenance department is completed according to company policies, procedures, and work orders.
- Responsible for furnishing maintenance technicians with materials, tools, and supplies.
- Assists other maintenance employees with various tasks and work orders.
- Coordinates with outside contractors for needed projects.
- Supervises employees in accordance with company’s policies and applicable laws.
- Responsible for training employees on various OSHA procedures, hiring/terminating employees, directing work, appraising performance, and addressing and resolving problems.
- Recommend new tools/procedures to improve processes.
- Develop new policies and procedures for the department.
- Display an attitude of cooperation and work harmoniously with all levels of company employees and customers.
- Strong knowledge of plumbing, electricity, and repairing industrial equipment.
- Strong problem-solving abilities, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Possess strong leadership skills and abilities such as; managing and motivating a team, delegating tasks, prioritize tasks, and managing time.
- Proficient in using maintenance management system.
- Must have the ability to communicate information and directions, in a clear manner.
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with factory standards.
- Analyze, read, and interpret general technical data, or governmental regulations.
- Must be able to write reports and business correspondence.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Three years related experience and/or training; and experience using computerized maintenance management system.