JOB TITLE: Mobile Service Representative
REPORTS TO: Service Manager
WAGE: Annual Salary of $40,000 plus commission
In 1975, Trinity Trailer developed and built our first self-unloading feed, seed and fertilizer belt trailer. The revolutionary Eagle Bridge design concept established Trinity Trailer national reputation for excellence and innovation. Our unique frame-less design provides superior strength with lightweight and flexible advantages. It’s a brilliant combination that has stood the test of time.
Product support representative is responsible for delivering parts, promote products, and perform basic repairs on semi bulk trailers to customers within an assigned area. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Job Functions:
- Visits establishments to deliver parts to customers and to promote products/repair services.
- Use customer management system to track customer activity and sales process.
- Coordinate with sales and repair staff to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Answer customer questions regarding trailer performance & diagnose potential performance issues.
- Maintain and enhance customer relations.
- Maintain customer’s current inventory using Salesforce.
- Display an attitude of cooperation and work harmoniously with all levels of company employees and customers.
- Adhere to all company policies, attendance policies, and safety regulations.
- Performs other duties may be assigned.
Essential Minimum Requirements:
- Demonstrates positive attitude energy, trustworthy, respectful, and conducts business in a professional manner.
- Must be able to communicate information and directions, in a clear manner.
- Must be able to write reports and business correspondence.
- Excellent problem solving abilities and ability to draw valid conclusions.
- Must have a clean driving record and valid driver’s license.
- Able to perform basic repairs on semi-bulk trailers.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions from management.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Experience repairing Trinity Trailers is a plus.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities, as needed.