LOCATION: Boise, Idaho
In this position, you’ll prepare some of the most advanced trailers on Earth for paint application. You will apply masking tape, caulk and other sealants, and sand and prep all areas of the trailer. You’ll need to adhere to production schedules and complete tasks in a timely manner, while striving for zero defects. Maintaining cleanliness of the work and shop areas is a must for us to be productive and safe.
- Applies and removes tape of and various masking procedures.
- Applies caulk and other sealants onto the trailer.
- Sands and preps smooth surfaces.
- Performs basic techniques for priming and painting of the trailer.
- Performs final touch ups.
- Maintains cleanliness of the shop and work areas.
- Perform duties of paint prep.
- knowledge of paint application techniques and methods, including mixing paints
- Ensures all work performed meets company quality standards and according to customer specifications.
- Displays an attitude of cooperation and work harmoniously with all levels of company employees.
- Adheres to company policies, rules and promote safety standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of paint application techniques and methods, including mixing paints.
- Strong knowledge of caulking & how to prep equipment for painting.
- Able to use an AA spray gun.
- Self-motivated and a strong work ethic.
- Able to perform basic painting skills and operate paint systems.
- Able to problem solve and draw valid conclusions when issues arise.
- Able to multitask, manage time, and able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals.
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions from management.
- Must be able to pass a respirator examination.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Caulking and paint prep experience required.
- AA spray gun experience required.
- Basic paint skills and paint systems operation experience required.