SALARY: $13 /hr plus commission
LOCATION: PASCO, WA
The purpose of this position is to act as the liaison between the customer and Trinity Trailer. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Job Functions:
- Interact with customers in person, on the phone, and email.
- Perform quoting/parts writing.
- Coordinates with the materials supervisor and production concerning the parts tracking.
- Coordinates the shipping for the parts invoice.
- Calls the customer to notify them when parts are ready to ship.
- Collects payment for parts invoice.
- Relays tracking information to customer.
- Perform customer satisfaction follow up phone calls.
- Ensure that Company’s customer resource management database is up to date.
- Ensures work area is organized, clean, and free of hazards.
- Help develop procedures for the department.
- Conducts market research on trailer products and pricing.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Display an attitude of cooperation and work harmoniously with all levels of company employees and customers.
- Adhere to all company policies, attendance policies, and safety regulations.
- Solve problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Able to interpret work order specifications.
- Troubleshooting in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to communicate information and directions, in a clear manner.
- Must be able to handle multiple work orders and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to analyze, read, and interpret general technical data.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Prior customer service AND sales experience required.
- Experience in POS (Point of Sale) systems.