SALARY: Based on Experience $13.50 - $16.00 per hour + quarterly incentive
LOCATION: PASCO, WA
The purpose of this position is to act as the liaison between the customer and Trinity Trailer. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist in repair and service work on different makes and models of trailers.
- Assist in rebuilding trailers setting sheets/tubes.
- Perform basic finish work – including brakes, plastic, axle maintenance, and suspension. (training provided)
- Prepare trailers for painting. (taping/sanding)
- Inspect trailers for safety violations/possible safety improvements.
- Dismount, mount, and install tires/wheels.
- Follows direction from senior techs and team lead.
- Ensure that a quality job is being done.
- Maintain cleanliness of shop and work areas.
- Display an attitude of cooperation and work harmoniously with all levels of company employees and customers.
- Adhere to all company policies, attendance policies, and safety regulations
- Performs additional duties as required.
- Basic knowledge of semi-trailers and willingness to learn.
- Capable of logically problem solving issues and able to come to a solution.
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with customer and factory standards.
- Ability to adhere to Company policies, rules and to promote safety standards.
- Able to work overtime when necessary.
- Must be able to work in teams.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).