SALARY: Based on Experience $18.50 - $22.00 per hour + quarterly incentive
LOCATION: PASCO, WA
The purpose of this position is to act as the liaison between the customer and Trinity Trailer. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Job Functions:
- Repair and service different makes and models of trailers.
- Weld, cut and install fabricated parts.
- Oversee the rebuilding of trailers. (from start to finish)
- Properly twist trailers using the frame rack.
- Diagnose electrical, ABS, air and hydraulic issues.
- Monitor inventory levels and order parts when necessary.
- Perform finish work for brakes, plastic, axle maintenance, and suspension.
- Ensure the overall repair meets customer and quality expectations.
- Handle customer complaints and questions.
- Look for and report safety violations/possible safety improvements.
- Train employees on various aspects of trailer repair/service.
- (Touch up areas with cup gun, and must be respirator fitted)
- Display an attitude of cooperation and work harmoniously with all levels of company employees and customers.
- Adhere to all company policies, attendance policies, and safety regulations.
- Performs additional duties as required.
- Able to perform all duties requirements of a level 1 and level 2 Technician.
- Able to repair and diagnose hydraulic systems, pneumatic break systems, suspension, axle maintenance and wiring systems.
- Able to weld, fabricate (MIG/Reading Prints/Etc.), and twist trailers properly.
- Capable of supervising employees while ensuring quality expectations are met.
- Able to provide excellent customer service.
- Capable of logically problem solving issues and able to come to a solution.
- Strong knowledge of semi-trailers.
- Ability to adhere to Company policies and rules and to promote safety standards.
- Be willing to work overtime when necessary.
- Must be able to work in teams.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED).