LOCATION: PASCO, WA
The Service Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the day to day operations of the Service Department. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Essential Job Functions:
- Schedule work in the shop to meet delivery dates on the master schedule.
- Coordinates with other departments to order parts, schedule painting, communicate any discrepancies found during inspection, etc.
- Ensures all work within the Service Department is completed according to company policies, procedures, and customers’ orders. Inspects each trailer during and after servicing. Must conduct a final inspection before the trailer is released for delivery.
- Supervises employees in accordance with company’s policies and applicable laws.
- Responsible for training employees, hiring/terminating employees, directing work, maintaining employee files, appraising performance, and addressing and resolving problems.
- Help develop new policies and procedures for the department.
- Ensures all shop areas are organized, clean, and free of hazards.
- Handle phone calls and perform time studies, as needed.
- Perform quoting/service writing as needed.
- Check in/Check out rental trailers as needed.
- Deliver new/used trailers and interact with customers as needed.
- Display an attitude of cooperation and work harmoniously with all levels of company employees and customers.
- Adhere to all company policies, attendance policies, and safety regulations.
- A good understanding of Trinity Trailers and willingness to learn.
- Solve problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Must have able communicate information and directions, in a clear manner.
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with factory standards.
- Analyze, read, and interpret general technical data, or governmental regulations.
- Must be able to write reports, and business correspondence.
- Add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Three years related experience and/or training.