REPORTS TO: CFO
LOCATION: Boise, ID
In 1975, Trinity Trailer developed and built our first self-unloading feed, seed and fertilizer belt trailer. The revolutionary “Eagle Bridge” design concept, introduced in 1977, established Trinity Trailer’s national reputation for excellence and innovation. Our unique frameless design provides superior strength with lightweight and flexible advantages. It’s a brilliant combination that has stood the test of time.
Fast forward to 2018, Trinity is building a world class group of free thinking, fast moving, highly motivated team members. We are searching for that candidate who goes beyond simply achieving quarterly goals, this role needs someone who thrives on being creative as well as offering solutions for continuous improvement. We offer development, growth and advancement, check that, we demand it. If you want to work in an environment that fosters entrepreneurship and rewards self-motivated action, we are your new home! To apply, please submit a resume and a personally crafted cover letter stating why you belong on the A-team.
Essential Job Functions:
- Monitors Service & Parts department’s efforts to achieve weekly, monthly, and yearly quotas and goals.
- Develops and implement strategies to increase part and service sales.
- Conducts market research and performs pricing analysis to ensure retail pricing is competitive among the industry both locally and nationwide.
- Processes warranty claims by compiling the warranty packet and coordinating with sales, finance, and engineering.
- Schedules change orders and oversee new trailer deliveries.
- Participates in trade shows by representing the organization through interacting with customers and sharing information on products.
- Coordinates with internal departments to complete scheduled work as needed.
- Works with customers to identify and resolve technical issues.
- Continually improve work processes and procedures.
- Display an attitude of cooperation and work harmoniously with all levels of company employees, vendors, and customers.
- Supervises employees in accordance with company policies and applicable laws.
- Adhere to company policies, rules and promote safety standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Essential Minimum Requirements:
- Able to create and implement marketing strategies and tactics, sales techniques, and inventory control systems.
- Understands mechanical systems related to semi-bulk trailers.
- Able to answer customer questions and complaints in a professional and timely manner.
- Ability to self-motivate, lead teams and succeed in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Ability to organize and perform work efficiently with attention to detail.
- Must be able to communicate information and instructions in a clear manner.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments which may include frequent interruptions.
- Strong problem solving, analytical, written and oral communication skills.
- Approximately 25% travel.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Secondary education preferred.
- Five plus years related experience and/or training.
- Outstanding communication and conflict resolution skills.