DEPARTMENT: Manufacturing LOCATION: Boise, ID
We are home to the finest trailer craftsmen in the world. With agriculture as the primary focus of our business, we excel at designing and manufacturing belt trailers. Our focus was and continues to be the perfection of the EagleBridgeTM design.
What you won’t hear from us: “I’m sorry but we don’t build that,” or “that is an option that we don’t currently offer.” Our sales professionals work intensively with customers on finding solutions, and our engineers pride themselves on creating custom products for customers in days. This highly skilled and motivated group of individuals strive daily to improve upon a product and process that truly is world class.
We are located in one of the best places to live in the country: Boise, ID. With abundant outdoor recreation, a low cost of living, good schools, and nice people, Boise consistently ranks in the best places to live.
Finally, we welcome the best-of-the-best to join our team with generous salary and a top-notch benefits package. You start accruing paid time off the day you start, you’re eligible for health benefits after 60 days, and we’ll match contributions to your 401k account up to 4%.
- You’re a goal-setter and a game-changer — and you’ve got the track record to prove it.
- You’re typically the one who asks, “How can we make it better?” and you forge new territory to get there.
- You have an eye for detail that helps you pinpoint where systems and processes aren’t working to their fullest potential, and you’ve got the problem-solving skills to fix them.
- Your passion for data will drive you to develop metrics to measure performance, create a budget, and forecast new goals for our global supply chain systems. You aren’t satisfied with the status quo.
- You strive to make things more efficient, practical, economical and just… better.
- Your years of experience in strategic sourcing and supply chain systems allows you to negotiate the best deals, create the best procedures, and implement the best standards, inspiring others to do the same.