SALARY: First year base salary $50,000.00 + Commission (performance-based bonuses available)
LOCATION: Northeast and Southeast states.
We are home to the finest trailer craftsmen in the world, a true “Made in the USA” manufacturer. With agriculture as the primary focus of our business, we excel at designing and manufacturing belt trailers. Our focus was and continues to be the perfection of the EagleBridge™ and Agriflex™ design. We welcome the best-of-the-best to join our team with a generous salary and a top-notch benefits package.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintains all customer quote documentation with accurate pricing and configurations.
- Develops and delivers sales presentations in a professional and effective manner.
- Visits establishments to evaluate needs or to promote product or service sales.
- Develops presentations for potential customers.
- Maintains up-to-date awareness of company activities.
- Provides “customer” satisfaction by accessing customer account information.
- Able to answer questions regarding products, specs, prices, availability, or credit terms.
- Performs additional duties as required.
- Satellite position, self-sufficiency and self-starters only.
- Periodically sets up and attends trade show booths.
Essential Minimum Requirements:
- Able to handle multiple customer orders.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services.
This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Capable of gathering customer or product information to determine customer needs.
- Must be able to convey information effectively.
- Approximately 60% travel within assigned geography, both fly and drive in geography.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- College degree is desirable.
- Selling Farm Equipment Experience: minimum one year (Required).
- SalesForce, Slack, Google Docs, Microsoft Office.
- Experience with CRM’s is mandatory.
- Some mechanical aptitude desired.
- Required to learn regional agriculture, crop seasons and product applications.