SALARY: $14.00-$18.00 per hour
LOCATION: Boise, ID
In 1975, Trinity Trailer developed and built our first self-unloading feed, seed and fertilizer belt trailer. The revolutionary “Eagle Bridge” design concept, introduced in 1977, established Trinity Trailer’s national reputation for excellence and innovation. Our unique frameless design provides superior strength with lightweight and flexible advantages. It’s a brilliant combination that has stood the test of time.
Trailer Driver is responsible for moving trailers throughout the manufacturing process. In order to be successful an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Essential Job Functions:
- Moving trailers throughout the manufacturing process.
- Transport trailers to and from weighing stations.
- Inspect trailers for paint imperfections and overall cleanliness of trailer.
- Display an attitude of cooperation and work harmoniously with all levels of company employees.
- Adhere to company policies, rules and to promote safety standards.
- Perform work according to blueprints.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Essential Minimum Requirements:
- Ability to perform work accurately, independently, and in a timely manner.
- Must comply with all company and traffic policies and regulations.
- Possess strong attention to detail.
- Must be capable of operating vehicles in various driving conditions safely.
- Able to operate various truck models.
- Maintains prompt and regular attendance.
- Posses a valid CDL driver’s license and medical card.
- Must have an acceptable driving record.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, blueprints, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 3 years of prior DOT driving experience.