DEPARTMENT: Materials Department
SALARY: $15.00-$17.00 Per Hour DOE
LOCATION: Boise, ID
Home to the finest trailer craftsmen in the world. With agriculture as the primary focus of our business, we excel at designing and manufacturing belt trailers. Our focus was and continues to be the perfection of the EagleBridge design.
What you won’t hear from us: “I’m sorry but we don’t build that,” or “that is an option that we don’t currently offer.” Our sales professionals work intensively with customers on finding solutions, our engineers pride themselves on creating custom products for customers in days, and our service team makes every customer a satisfied one.
This highly skilled and motivated group of individuals strive daily to improve upon a product and process that truly is world class. We are located in one of the best places to live in the country: Boise, ID. With abundant outdoor recreation, a low cost of living, good schools, and nice people, Boise consistently ranks in the best places to live.
Finally, we welcome the best-of-the-best to join our team with generous salary and a top-notch benefits package. You start accruing paid time off the day you start, you’re eligible for health benefits after 60 days, and we’ll match contributions to your 401k account up to 4%.
- You’re as comfortable using computers and computerized scanners as you are with running pallet jacks and lift trucks.
- This isn’t your first rodeo. You have an intensity that bleeds off you when it comes to ensuring accuracy in shipping, inventory management and transferring parts between locations.
- You think attention to detail is the fuel that powers success.
- You know where any part is at any given time — or know exactly who to ask to find it.
- Multitasking, prioritizing your time, and working in a fast-paced team environment is second-nature to you.
- You feel as comfortable working and communicating with your contemporaries as you do the management team.
- You’re just as careful about matching up the finished product to blueprints and quality standards and change orders as you are about following safety protocols.
- You read through maintenance instructions and procedure manuals and want to learn more.