LOCATION: BOISE, ID
The Trinity Trailer Warehouse Operator will perform all facets of warehouse operations with an attention to detail and a high level of accuracy. The Warehouse Operator will use computers, computerized scanners, pallet jacks, and lift trucks reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions. External candidates must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and must have a valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for accurately shipping, transferring, receiving inventory.
- Assemble production kits with a high degree of accuracy and in a timely manner.
- Store inventory according to company procedures.
- Deliver inventory to all company locations and other Treasure Valley vendors.
- Ensure all safety equipment is used properly and workplace is organized and hazard free.
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Display an attitude of cooperation and work harmoniously with all levels of company employees.
- Adhere to and ensure company policies, attendance policies, and safety regulations are followed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to safely lift 50 lbs. regularly and up to 75 lbs. on occasion.
- Able to problem solve and draw valid conclusions when minor issues arise.
- Able to multitask, manage time, and able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Able to read a tape measure and perform simple math such as adding and subtracting fractions, decimals, and whole numbers.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, blueprints, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals.
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions from management.
- Able to convey information effectively.
Education & Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Prior warehouse / inventory control experience is preferred.
- Prior forklift experience is required.
- Experience with an ERP system a plus.