LOCATION: BOISE, ID
The welders at Trinity Trailer perform MIG welds on production trailers with a high degree of quality and skill. They will inspect individual components to ensure all components meet quality standards.
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform MIG welds, such as vertical and horizontal fillet welds, with a high degree of quality and according to company standards.
- Operates crane and forklifts in order to flip trailers upright and transport materials.
- Exterior Welder is responsible for welding and installing all the exterior components of the trailer. Components include but not limited to, shaft and shaft mounts, pans, fender mounts in back, dock bumpers, landing logs latches suspension, and tail light panel, according to blue prints.
- During installation of exterior components, Exterior Welder must inspect individual components, to ensure all components meet quality standards.
- Understand and know how to use the HMIS card and personal protective equipment (PPE) for all work areas and material.
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Display an attitude of cooperation and work harmoniously with all levels of company employees.
- Adhere to and ensure company policies, attendance policies, and safety regulations are followed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Perform vertical and horizontal fillet MIG welds, with a high degree of quality.
- Able to problem solve and draw valid conclusions when issues arise.
- Able to multitask, manage time, and able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Able to a read tape measure and perform simple math such as adding and subtracting fractions, decimals, and whole numbers.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, blueprints, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals.
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions from management.
- Able to convey information effectively.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of MIG welding, reading blueprints, and using power tools.