General Assembler Level 1
Trinity Trailer Mfg., Inc.
General Assembler Level 1
Title: General Assembler Level 1
Reports to: Finish Supervisor
General Assembler Level 1 is responsible for assembling and installing plastic material for all new trailers. If needed, General Assembler Level 1 assists in other areas within the finish department. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential job functions:
- Ensures liner options such as, seams caulked, foil insulation have been complete, prior to plastic liner installation.
- Operates overhead crane to position the rolled floor and side liner in the back of the trailer.
- Drills, countersink, bolt and nut the plastic onto shaft pan.
- Drills drain holes on landing leg braces, drill and bolt deflectors on ram boxes on stainless trailers.
- Installs bolts and nuts on the top row, trim the plastic to fit at the back of the trailer and silicone top of stainless
- Prepares front sheet for installation.
- Responsible for placing DOT tape and decal stickers on assigned areas on the trailer.
- Plastic welds various areas of the trailer.
- Responsible for installing plastic in between pin to pin brackets, kingpin plastic, and belt return slides.
- Inspects parts for defects and ensures all work performed meets company quality standards and according to blueprints.
- Displays an attitude of cooperation and work harmoniously with all levels of company employees.
- Adheres to company policies, rules and promote safety standards.
- Performs work according to blueprints and change orders.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Able to problem solve and draw valid conclusions when issues arise.
- Able to multitask, manage time, and able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Able to read a tape measure.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, blueprints, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals.
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions from management.
- Able to convey information effectively.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities, as needed.
Applicant may apply in-person at: Trinity Trailer Mfg., Inc.
7533 S. Federal Way
Boise, ID 83716