Trinity Trailer Mfg., Inc.
Title: Paint Prep
Reports to: Paint Supervisor
Paint Prep assists in all aspects of prepping a trailer for painting. This includes masking and taping, caulking, sanding, priming, and final touch up of the trailers. To perform this job successful, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Essential job functions:
- Operate spraying guns and other hand tools.
- Applies/removals masking tape.
- Applies caulk and other sealants to the trailer.
- Sand and prep prime all areas of the trailer.
- Assists in touching up trailer for delivery.
- Follows directions from senior painters and team lead.
- Maintain production schedules and manage time to complete tasks while striving for zero defects.
- Maintains cleanliness of the shop and work areas.
- Display an attitude of cooperation and work harmoniously with all levels of company employees.
- Adhere to company policies, rules and to promote safety standards.
- Perform work according to blueprints.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Able to perform apply/remove masking tape.
- Capable of logically problem solving issues and able to come to a solution.
- Able to problem solve and draw valid conclusions when issues arise.
- Able to multitask, manage time, and able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, blueprints, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals.
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions from management.
- Able to convey information effectively.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities, as needed.
Applicant may apply in-person at: Trinity Trailer Mfg., Inc.
7533 S. Federal Way
Boise, ID 83716