Title: Maintenance Supervisor
Reports to: Production Manager
The maintenance supervisor is responsible for overseeing operations of maintenance supervisor department.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential job functions:
- Schedule routine preventative maintenance, installations, and repairs based on the computerized maintenance management system.
- Oversees the company’s hazardous waste program and fire extinguisher inspections.
- Ensures all work within the maintenance department is completed according to company policies, procedures, and work orders.
- Responsible for furnishing maintenance technicians with materials, tools, and supplies.
- Assists other maintenance employees with various tasks and work orders.
- Coordinates with outside contractors for needed projects.
- Supervises employees in accordance with company’s policies and applicable laws.
- Responsible for training employees on various OSHA procedures, hiring/terminating employees, directing work, appraising performance, and addressing and
- Recommend new tools/procedures to improve processes.
- Help develop new policies and procedures for the department.
- Display an attitude of cooperation and work harmoniously with all levels of company employees and customers.
- Adhere to all company policies, attendance policies, and safety regulations.
- Performs other duties may be assigned.
- Strong knowledge of plumbing, electricity, and repairing industrial equipment.
- Strong problem solving abilities, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Possess strong leadership skills and abilities such as; managing and motivating a team, delegating tasks, prioritize tasks, and managing time.
- Proficient in using maintenance management system.
- Must have the ability to communicate information and directions, in a clear manner.
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with factory standards.
- Analyze, read, and interpret general technical data, or governmental regulations.
- Must be able to write reports and business correspondence.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Three years related experience and/or training.
- Experience using computerized maintenance management system.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities, as needed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Applicant may apply in-person at: Trinity Trailer Mfg., Inc.
7533 S. Federal Way
Boise, ID 83716