SALARY: Salary Increase of $2.00/hr Premium Pay
LOCATION: EISENMAN RD.
Fabrication Team Lead is responsible for assisting the Fabrication Supervisor with all processes within their
assigned area. Team Lead by example and motive the team to achieve goals on a daily basis. The requirements
listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Essential job functions:
- Perform vertical and horizontal fillet MIG welds, with a high degree of quality and little supervision.
- Within their assigned area, Fabrication Team Lead verifies quality of welds and ensures the work performed meets company standards and blueprints./li>
- Inspects and verifies the work of other employees, according to blueprints and company standards.
- Assist the Fabrication Supervisor with handling employee issues, troubleshooting, training, and monitoring employees, to ensure daily quotas and schedules are met.
- Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of shop, department, or work crew.
- Confers with other Team Leaders to coordinate activities of individual departments.
- Initiates or suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals.
- Display an attitude of cooperation and work harmoniously with all levels of company employees.
- Adhere to company policies, rules and to promote safety standards.
- Perform vertical and horizontal fillet MIG welds, with a high degree of quality.
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions from management.
- Able to problem solve and draw valid conclusions when issues arise.
- Able to multitask, manage time, and able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Able to read a tape measure and perform simple math such as adding and subtracting fractions, decimals, and whole numbers.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, blueprints, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals./li>
- Must be reliable and able to work all scheduled work hours. This includes working late and/or on weekends if necessary.
- Display an attitude of cooperation and teamwork.
- 2 years of MIG welding experience.
- Experience with reading blueprints.
- Experience supervising employees, is a plus.
- Experience operating tools such as grinders, levels, buffers, impact guns, and D.A. sanders, is a plus.