LOCATION: BOISE, ID
Fabrication Team Lead is responsible for assisting the Fabrication Supervisor with all processes within their
assigned area. Team Lead by example and motive the team to achieve goals on a daily basis. The requirements
listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Essential job functions:
- Perform vertical and horizontal fillet MIG welds, with a high degree of quality and little supervision.
- Within their assigned area, Fabrication Team Lead verifies quality of welds and ensures the work performed meets company standards and blueprints./li>
- Inspects and verifies the work of other employees, according to blueprints and company standards.
- Assist the Fabrication Supervisor with handling employee issues, troubleshooting, training, and monitoring employees, to ensure daily quotas and schedules are met.
- Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of shop, department, or work crew.
- Confers with other Team Leaders to coordinate activities of individual departments.
- Initiates or suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals.
- Display an attitude of cooperation and work harmoniously with all levels of company employees.
- Adhere to company policies, rules and to promote safety standards.
- Perform vertical and horizontal fillet MIG welds, with a high degree of quality.
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions from management.
- Able to problem solve and draw valid conclusions when issues arise.
- Able to multitask, manage time, and able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Able to read a tape measure and perform simple math such as adding and subtracting fractions, decimals, and whole numbers.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, blueprints, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals./li>
- Must be reliable and able to work all scheduled work hours. This includes working late and/or on weekends if necessary.
- Display an attitude of cooperation and teamwork.
- 2 years of MIG welding experience.
- Experience with reading blueprints.
- Experience supervising employees, is a plus.
- Experience operating tools such as grinders, levels, buffers, impact guns, and D.A. sanders, is a plus.