SALARY: $13.00 to $15.00/hr DOE
LOCATION: BOISE, ID
Trinity is seeking an entry level Maintenance Technician Level 1 position under the mentorship of a Maintenance Tech II. If you have some experience utilize maintenance hand tools safely and show an ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, blueprints, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, then please apply. This position will complete light maintenance duties while receiving on-the-job training. A competitive salary with full benefits make this opportunity a great opportunity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Maintenance Tech II in building, mechanical and electrical systems including HVAC, plumbing, electrical, etc.
- Assist Maintenance Tech II in performs building maintenance and repairs.
- Will be trained with the guidance of a Maintenance Tech III in identifying and solving problems in mechanical equipment and learn to utilize sound judgment to facilitate repairs.
- Assists Maintenance Tech II in purchase and acquisition of supplies and equipment necessary to maintain a clean, safe working environment.
- Will be expected to turn in all necessary paperwork, documentation and receipts necessary to maintain thorough maintenance.
- Performs general labor types of job duties to include but not limited to programming locks, moving offices, moving furniture, hanging pictures and white boards, and painting.
- Complete assigned tasks in a timely and efficient manner and leave the job site clean ready for use.
- Performs grounds duties to include, but not limited to, trash removal, snow removal, and lawn care.
- Performs light plumbing duties to include, but not limited to, unplug toilets, sinks, and minor sink repairs.
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Display an attitude of cooperation and work harmoniously with all levels of company employees.
- Adhere to and ensure company policies, attendance policies, and safety regulations are followed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to utilize maintenance hand tools safely to include but not limited to power tools, measuring tools, ladders, or any other type of tool necessary to complete maintenance tasks.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, blueprints, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals.
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions from management.
- Able to convey information effectively.
- Able to multitask, manage time, and able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Some experience in using Microsoft Outlook.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED).