Trinity Trailer Mfg., Inc.
Title: Repair Technician
Reports to: Service Team Lead/Service Supervisor
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, 7am-5pm. Works overtime as needed. Full-Time
- Hourly pay depends on experience
- Eligible for health benefits after 60 days
- Paid time off (PTO), start accruing PTO on date of hire
Repair Technician assists in all aspects of trailer repair and service. This includes cutting, welding and finish work at an entry level on different models of trucks and trailers to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential job functions:
- Assist in repair and service work on different makes and models of trailers.
- Assist in rebuilding trailers setting sheets/tubes.
- Perform basic finish work – including brakes, plastic, axle maintenance, and suspension. (training provided)
- Prepare trailers for painting. (taping/sanding)
- Inspect trailers for safety violations/possible safety improvements.
- Dismount, mount, and install tires/wheels.
- Follows direction from senior techs and team lead.
- Ensure that a quality job is being done.
- Maintain cleanliness of shop and work areas.
- Performs additional duties as required.
- Basic knowledge of semi-trailers and willingness to learn.
- Capable of logically problem solving issues and able to come to a solution.
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with customer and factory standards.
- Ability to adhere to Company policies, rules and to promote safety standards.
- Able to work overtime when necessary.
- Must be able to work in teams
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- General knowledge of basic hand tools and pneumatic tools.
- On the job training provided.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities, as needed.
Applicant may apply in-person at: Trinity Trailer Mfg., Inc.
7533 S. Federal Way
Boise, ID 83716