Trinity Trailer Mfg., Inc.
Title: Warehouse Operator
Department: Materials Department
Reports to: Warehouse Supervisor
The Trinity Trailer warehouse operator will perform all facets of warehouse operations with an attention to detail and a high level of accuracy. The warehouse operator will use computers, computerized scanners, pallet jacks, and lift trucks Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Hourly pay depends on experience.
- Eligible for health benefits after 60 days.
- Paid time off (PTO), start accruing PTO on date of hire.
Essential job functions:
- Responsible for accurately shipping, transferring, receiving inventory.
- Assemble production kits with a high degree of accuracy and in a timely manner.
- Store inventory according to company procedures.
- Deliver inventory to all company locations.
- Ensure all safety equipment is used properly and workplace is organized and hazard free.
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Display an attitude of cooperation and work harmoniously with all levels of company employees.
- Adhere to and ensure company policies, attendance policies, and safety regulations are followed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Able to problem solve and draw valid conclusions when minor issues arise.
- Able to multitask, manage time, and able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Able to read a tape measure and perform simple math such as adding and subtracting fractions, decimals, and whole numbers.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, blueprints, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals.
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions from management.
- Able to convey information effectively.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Prior warehouse / inventory control experience is preferred
- Prior forklift experience is a plus
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities, as needed.
Applicant may apply in-person at: Trinity Trailer Mfg., Inc.
7533 S. Federal Way
Boise, ID 83716