Trinity trailers are built by some of the finest craftsmen in the country and we stand behind the products we make. On the rare occasions that a warranty issue occurs, we stand behind our work.
Please complete the following steps when initiating a Warranty Claim.
1. Complete Claim Form
All warranty claims can be initiated by completing the Warranty Claim form below. Customers may also call our service department to initiate a claim at 208-336-3666 or (800) 806-6852.
2. Receive Claim Number
Once all required information is submitted, you’ll receive a unique claim number. This number should be referenced on all correspondence, invoices and tagged parts returned for inspection.
3. Trinity Will Contact You
If repairs are made, please save your receipts and original invoices for the warranty department.
*GVWR (Gross Vehicle Weight Rating) – The structural capability of the trailer when supported by the kingpin and axles with the load uniformly distributed throughout the cargo space.
*GAWR (Gross Axle Weight Rating) – The structural capability of the lowest rated member of the running gear components – suspension and spring system, hub, wheels and drums, rims, bearings, brakes, axles or tires.
Repairs are not to be performed without written authorization from Trinity Trailer Mfg., Inc. Repairs and replacements without prior written authorization from Trinity Trailer Mfg., Inc. may result in warranty denial. Please consult your owner’s manual for additional information and disclaimers.
Additional Warranty Claim Information
When processing a warranty claim, please be aware of the following:
- Trinity Trailer Mfg., Inc. covers the components of the trailer manufactured by Trinity Trailer Mfg., Inc. All purchased components carry the individual manufacturer’s warranty. See the Limitation of Warranties toggle below.
- All potential warranty claims require an evaluation of all the information supplied BEFORE any repairs are made and a unique claim number is issued.
- Trinity Trailer Mfg., Inc. does not cover reimbursement for down time costs associated with Trinity Trailer Mfg., Inc.’s product or purchased components. While Trinity Trailer Mfg., Inc. makes every effort to minimize the time it takes to process a claim, some warranty claim investigations can be time consuming.
- Upon completion of the warranty investigation, Trinity Trailer Mfg., Inc. will set the total costs covered by the warranty using established labor rates, time tables and purchased replacement parts.
- Only original invoices with explanations will be accepted. Failure to include the unique claim number on invoices will result in denial or loss of reimbursement.
Limitation of Warranties
Goods manufactured by Trinity Trailer Manufacturing, Incorporated (“Trinity Trailer”) are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship or material under normal use and service for a period of One (1) year to THE ORIGINAL OWNER or any remaining time on the warranty period for SUBSEQUENT OWNERS.
This warranty is applicable if the owner has, as a minimum:
- Properly maintained the trailer
- Not overloaded the trailer (i.e. Exceeded the GVWR* or the GAWR*)
- Not transported corrosive cargo
- Adequately restrained the load
- Loaded the trailer properly
- The warranty period begins on the date the vehicle is delivered and ends at the expiration of the coverage period.