Trinity trailers are built by some of the finest craftsmen in the country and we stand behind the products we make. On the rare occasions that a warranty issue occurs, we stand behind our work.
Here’s the bottom line: Trinity stands behind its products. Period. We warranty our products to be free of any defects in workmanship or material under standard use, as outlined below. To back up this promise, we will repair or replace any factory-installed component that doesn’t work as it should. It’s that simple.
How Our Warranty Works: If you are the first retail purchaser of a trailer that is in need of warranty work, please complete the form below.
In order to ensure the work will meet our high standards for quality, all warranty work must be performed at a repair shop approved in advance by Trinity.
This warranty is applicable if the owner has:
- Properly maintained the trailer
- Not overloaded the trailer (i.e. Exceeded the GVWR* or the GAWR*)
- Not transported corrosive cargo
- Adequately restrained the load
- Loaded the trailer properly
3 Year Major Component Coverage:
- Structural components of the Trinity bin
- Sub-assemblies produced by Trinity (e.g. kingpin, suspension sub frame)
- Hydraulic Components with Rev C Hydraulic System (excluded hoses and F.B.H.)
- Axle seals
- Axle spindles
- Axle hub caps and seal
- Axle wheel bearings and race
- Steer axle knuckle assembly
- Quick-align pivot assembly (air ride axles)
- ABS sensors
- Axle dust shields
- Steer axle kingpins and bushings
Please complete the following steps when initiating a Warranty Claim.
1. Complete Claim Form
All warranty claims can be initiated by completing the Warranty Claim form below. Customers may also call our service department to initiate a claim at 208-336-3666 or (800) 806-6852.
2. Receive Claim Number
Once all required information is submitted, you’ll receive a unique claim number. This number should be referenced on all correspondence, invoices and tagged parts returned for inspection.
3. Trinity Will Contact You
If repairs are made, please save your receipts and original invoices for the warranty department.
*GVWR (Gross Vehicle Weight Rating) – The structural capability of the trailer when supported by the kingpin and axles with the load uniformly distributed throughout the cargo space.
*GAWR (Gross Axle Weight Rating) – The structural capability of the lowest rated member of the running gear components – suspension and spring system, hub, wheels and drums, rims, bearings, brakes, axles or tires.
Additional Warranty Claim Information
When processing a warranty claim, please be aware of the following:
- Trinity Trailer Mfg., Inc. covers the components of the trailer manufactured by Trinity Trailer Mfg., Inc. All purchased components carry the individual manufacturer’s warranty. See the Limitation of Warranties toggle below.
- All potential warranty claims require an evaluation of all the information supplied BEFORE any repairs are made and a unique claim number is issued.
- Trinity Trailer Mfg., Inc. does not cover reimbursement for down time costs associated with Trinity Trailer Mfg., Inc.’s product or purchased components. While Trinity Trailer Mfg., Inc. makes every effort to minimize the time it takes to process a claim, some warranty claim investigations can be time consuming.
- Upon completion of the warranty investigation, Trinity Trailer Mfg., Inc. will set the total costs covered by the warranty using established labor rates, time tables and purchased replacement parts.
- Only original invoices with explanations will be accepted. Failure to include the unique claim number on invoices will result in denial or loss of reimbursement.
Limitations & Disclaimers
Trinity’s sole obligation under this warranty is to repair or exchange, at its option, any such goods manufactured which are found by Trinity to be defective in workmanship or materials. Trinity reserves the right to require any products to be returned for inspection at the buyer’s expense to our facility in Boise, Idaho. The foregoing shall be the sole and exclusive remedy for any such defects, whether in contract, tort, warranty or otherwise. Trinity disclaims any responsibility for any loss of time or use of the parts or trailers in which the parts are installed, transportation, cargo loss, or other incidental or consequential damage. In no event shall Trinity be liable for indirect, special, incidental or consequential damage in connection with or arising out of the sale of goods or furnishing services.